Colorado Eagles Assistant Coach Suspended
February 22, 2011 - Central Hockey League (CHL) News Release
TEMPE, AZ (February 22, 2011) - The Central Hockey League (CHL) announced on Tuesday that Colorado Eagles Assistant Coach Greg Pankewicz has been suspended the balance of the regular season (14 games) and fined an undisclosed amount of money, for his actions on February 19 in a game versus the Mississippi RiverKings. The Eagles organization has also been fined an undisclosed amount of money.
"The Central Hockey League will not tolerate such behavior and found Mr. Pankewicz's conduct to be completely unacceptable to our member clubs, the officiating staff and our fans," said CHL Commissioner Duane Lewis.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from February 22, 2011
- Mudbugs Sting Killer Bees in South Texas - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Americans Earn 'X' in Standings with 4-3 Win over Bucks - Allen Americans
- Bucks Rally Falls Short - Laredo Bucks
- Killer Bees Defeated by Mudbugs 4-1 - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- Bloomington Pushes Dayton's Losing Streak To Three - Dayton Gems
- PrairieThunder Wins Third in a Row at Dayton on Tuesday Night - Bloomington PrairieThunder
- RiverKings Part of Captains for Courage Initiative - Mississippi RiverKings
- Colorado Eagles Assistant Coach Suspended - CHL
- Battochio Earns Second Oakley CHL Goaltender of the Week Award - Rapid City Rush
- Oakley CHL Goaltender of the Week Announced - CHL
- RiverKings Waive Jeff Christian - Mississippi RiverKings
- Sundogs 'Salute to Heroes' Night Saturday, March 5 - Arizona Sundogs
- Sundogs Announce $1 Margarita Night on March 4 - Arizona Sundogs
- Thunder Splits Four Games - Wichita Thunder
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.