Colin Murray Returned from ECHL Kalamazoo
ROANOKE, VA - The Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs announced on Monday that forward Colin Murray has been returned from the ECHL's Kalamazoo Wings.
Murray was first called up by the Wheeling Nailers on December 20. He appeared in nine games with Wheeling and registered one assist before being traded to Kalamazoo on January 19. In his time with the K-Wings, Murray played in five games and had one assist.
Over 14 games with the Rail Yard Dawgs this season, the winger has netted five goals to go with two assists.
Murray and the Rail Yard Dawgs return to action on Thursday on the road in Fayetteville. Puck drop for the game between the Dawgs and the Marksmen is scheduled for 7:00 PM at the Crown Coliseum. The Rail Yard Dawgs then return home to again face the Marksmen on Friday night at Berglund Center. Puck drop for Friday's Star Wars Night is set for 7:05 PM.
• Discuss this story on the Southern Professional Hockey League message board...
Southern Professional Hockey League Stories from February 5, 2018
- Colin Murray Returned from ECHL Kalamazoo - Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs
- Mayhem Host Peoria Sunday After Pair of Road Games - Macon Mayhem
- MAYHEM STAY HOT WITH LOPSIDED 6-1 VICTORY OVER RIVERKINGS - Macon Mayhem
- DAWGS EDGED BY ICE BEARS, 3-2 - Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs
- Rail Yard Dawgs (11-18-3) vs Ice Bears - Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.