CLDS Game 3 Postponed Due to Field Conditions
Kinston, N.C. - Tonight's playoff game between the Down East Wood Ducks and Fayetteville Woodpeckers has been postponed due to field conditions following Hurricane Dorian.
The game will be made up Saturday as part of a double-header. Gates will open at 3 p.m. and first pitch of game three of the Division Series is set for 4 p.m. Game four will begin approximately 30 minutes after the conclusion of game three. Both games will be played as seven inning contests. The best of five series is currently tied 1-1.
Single game tickets for tonight's game, may be exchanged at the Grainger Stadium box office for tickets to Saturday's contest. The first 1,000 fans in attendance will receive a Wood Ducks playoff rally towel, presented by UNC Lenoir Health Care Minges Wellness Center. The broadcast will begin at 3:50 p.m. on 960AM The Bull, and online at 960thebull.com as well as on the MiLB First Pitch and TuneIn Radio Apps. For tickets and more information visit woodducksbaseball.com or call (252) 686-5172.
• Discuss this story on the Carolina League message board...
Carolina League Stories from September 6, 2019
- Rocks Rally for Walk-Off Win to Extend Their Season - Wilmington Blue Rocks
- Carolina League Playoffs Rescheduled Again - Fayetteville Woodpeckers
- CLDS Game 3 Postponed Due to Field Conditions - Down East Wood Ducks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Down East Wood Ducks Stories
- Wood Ducks Statement on Delay of 2020 Season
- Down East Wood Ducks to Host ECU vs UNCW Baseball Game, April 14
- Wood Ducks Announce 2020 Coaching Staff
- Down East Wood Ducks Unveil New Copa de la Diversion Identity for 2020 Season
- Stephen Watson Named 2019 Carolina League Turf Manager of the Year