Chicago Waives Hannah Davison
CHICAGO - The Chicago Red Stars has waived defender Hannah Davison, the club announced today. The mutual decision allows Davison to pursue a playing opportunity overseas.
Davison was selected in the fourth round, No. 33 overall in the 2019 NWSL Draft. Davison made two appearances for Chicago in 2020 throughout the NWSL Challenge Cup and Fall Series.
"We would like to thank Hannah for her contribution and time with the club," Red Stars Head Coach Rory Dames said. "The entire Red Stars organization wishes her luck in the next chapter of her career."
Images from this story
Chicago Red Stars defender Hannah Davison
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Soccer League message board...
National Women's Soccer League Stories from February 4, 2021
- Chicago Waives Hannah Davison - Chicago Red Stars
- OL Reign and Starbucks Present the Legends Campaign to Celebrate Extraordinary Women in the Pacific Northwest - OL Reign
- NC Courage Acquire Carson Pickett from Orlando Pride - North Carolina Courage
- Orlando Pride Acquire Rights to English International Jodie Taylor from North Carolina - Orlando Pride
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Red Stars Stories
- Chicago Acquires Second Round Selection in the 2022 NWSL Draft
- Chicago Red Stars to Face Cleveland Ambassadors in Preseason Scrimmage
- Three Red Stars Selected for U.S. WNT Camp Roster
- Chicago Red Stars to Face University of Missouri in Preseason Match
- NWSL Releases Full Schedule and Broadcast Details for 2021 NWSL Challenge Cup