Cavaliers Recall Joe Harris from Canton Charge
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Cavaliers have recalled guard Joe Harris from the Canton Charge, the Cavaliers exclusively owned and operated NBA Development League team, Cavaliers General Manager David Griffin announced today.
Harris has appeared in nine games for the Charge this season, averaging 17.3 points, 4.8 rebounds and 2.7 assists in 33.9 minutes per game.
Harris has played in five games for the Cavs this season.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 17, 2015
- Memphis Grizzlies Recall James Ennis, Jarell Martin and Russ Smith from Iowa Energy - Iowa Wolves
- Atlanta Hawks Assign Edy Tavares to NBA Development League - Austin Spurs
- Austin Spurs Top Vipers on Kids Day 106-94 - Austin Spurs
- Detroit Pistons Guard Brandon Jennings Assigned to Grand Rapids Drive of NBA D-League - Grand Rapids Drive
- Vipers Fall to Austin on Kids Day 106-94 - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Warriors to Recognize Santa Cruz's Own Luke Rockhold - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Memphis Grizzlies Assign James Ennis, Jarell Martin and Russ Smith to Iowa Energy - Iowa Wolves
- Kings Assign Duje Dukan to Reno - Reno Bighorns
- Cavaliers Recall Joe Harris from Canton Charge - Canton Charge
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.