Cardinals and Rays Doubleheader Postponed
JOHNSON CITY, TN - After falling to the Rays in game one, the Cardinals and Rays were set for a doubleheader on the final day of the series. Unfortunately due to the excessive amounts of rain in the past 24 hours in Johnson City, the field conditions were ruled unplayable.
The Cardinals will begin a home series with the Bristol Pirates tomorrow. The first game of the series is a doubleheader with first pitch slated for 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, with game two beginning 30 minutes after the completion of game one.
You can listen all season long to Johnson City Cardinals baseball on the MiLB First Pitch App, or via TuneIn Radio on the Johnson City Cardinals Radio Network.
The full schedule for the season and information regarding tickets, and promotion days can be found at jccardinals.com or by calling the Cardinals Office at (423) 461- 4866.
• Discuss this story on the Appalachian League message board...
Appalachian League Stories from August 12, 2018
- Yankees Win Close Contest to Take Series Opener vs Braves - Pulaski Yankees
- K-Mets Knock off Jays 8-3 - Kingsport Mets
- Cardinals and Rays Doubleheader Postponed - Johnson City Cardinals
- Yankees' Late Comeback Attempt Falls Short - Pulaski Yankees
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Johnson City Cardinals Stories
- Johnson City Cardinals Win Three League Awards
- Cards Capture Appalachian League Championship
- Cards Rebound in Burlington, Championship Rubber Match Set for Wednesday
- Cards Look to Even Championship Series Tuesday
- Cards Punch Ticket to Appalachian League Championship