Canadiens Loan Josh Brook to the Krefeld Pinguine
MONTREAL - Montreal Canadiens general manager Marc Bergevin announced today that the team has agreed on the loan of defenseman Josh Brook to the Krefeld Pinguine in the DEL, for the start of the 2020-21 season. Brook is expected to report to both the Canadiens and Laval Rocket training camps for the 2020-21 season.
In his first season in the professional ranks in 2019-20, Brook skated in 60 games with the Laval Rocket in the AHL. The 21-year-old right-handed blue-liner produced 13 points (4 goals, 9 assists) in addition to serving 43 penalty minutes (ranking sixth among all AHL rookie rearguards). The 6'1'' and 193 lbs defenseman has compiled a 4-10-14 totals in 67 games since the start of his AHL career with the Rocket. Brook was selected in the second round (56th overall) by the Canadiens at the 2017 NHL Draft.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 5, 2020
- Dusty's Day of Giving Is November 14 - Tucson Roadrunners
- Anaheim Ducks Sign Jacob Perreault to Three-Year Entry-Level Contract - San Diego Gulls
- Chicago Wolves Sign Defenseman Brandon Hickey - Chicago Wolves
- MASL November Update - Utica Comets
- Canadiens Loan Josh Brook to the Krefeld Pinguine - Laval Rocket
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Laval Rocket Stories
- 32 Players to Attend the Laval Rocket Training Camp
- Canadiens Announce Affiliation with the New ECHL Trois-Rivieres Club
- Laval Rocket to Play Home Games at the Bell Centre for the 2020-21 Season
- Laval Rocket Organization Announces the Team Will Take Part in the 2020-21 AHL Season
- Canadiens and Alexandre Alain Mutually Agree to Terminate Contract