Bucks to Host Job Fair on May 10 & 11
Waterloo, Iowa - The Waterloo Bucks have announced they will be holding open interviews for summer game-day positions on Friday, May 10 from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm and Saturday, May 11 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. The Bucks offer individuals the opportunity to make some extra money during the summer months while working in a fun-filled atmosphere.
The Bucks are looking to fill positions in the following areas:
Group Outing Ushers
Souvenir Stand Staff
Box Seat Servers
On-Field Promotions Staff
Press Box Staff
Stadium Cleaning Crew
Cleaning Crew Supervisor
Cleaning Crew Team Members
Cost Cutters Field at Riverfront Stadium will be the site of the Open Interviews. The stadium address is 850 Park Road in Waterloo.
The Bucks are looking for people who are reliable, hardworking, and passionate about pleasing our fans. Applications will be available for you to complete and staff members will be on hand to answer questions and perform interviews.
The Waterloo Bucks are a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.
If you are unable to attend the open interviews, you may fill out an application in the Bucks' Office during normal business hours, or download the application from the Bucks' web site (www.waterloobucks.com) and mail it in.
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from May 3, 2019
- Honkers Strengthen Pitching Staff - Rochester Honkers
- Single Game Tickets on Sale Today - Willmar Stingers
- Bucks to Host Job Fair on May 10 & 11 - Waterloo Bucks
- Mallards to Celebrate Mayhew's Legacy with Specialty Chewbacca Jersey - Madison Mallards
- Moomers / Pit Spitters Flavor Winner Announced - Traverse City Pit Spitters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.