Bucks Split Series with Willmar, Fall 2-0
The Waterloo Bucks (11-26) fell to the Willmar Stingers (23-14) by a 2-0 score on Thursday night.
Tate Samuelson and Trey Leonard each went 2-3 with a stolen base for Waterloo.
Blake Walden took a hard-luck loss, allowing just 2 earned over 5.0 innings on 6 hits and 3 walks with 2 strikeouts. Karl Hirsch and Joshua Culliver each struck out 2 over 2.0 innings of relief.
The Bucks open a 2-game set with St. Cloud on Friday night at 6:35 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from July 5, 2018
- Stingers Take Game Two from Bucks - Willmar Stingers
- Growlers Drop Game Two to Chinooks - Kalamazoo Growlers
- Fond Du Lac Falls 7-4 to Kenosha - Fond du Lac Dock Spiders
- Mann's Three-Run Home Run Lifts Loggers Past Honkers - Rochester Honkers
- Rivets Get Swept by the Woodchucks in 14-2 loss - Rockford Rivets
- Woodchucks Win Fourth Game in a Row and Sweep Rivets - Wisconsin Woodchucks
- Rox Late-Game Rally Comes up Short - St. Cloud Rox
- Bombers Too Much for Mallards - Madison Mallards
- Bucks Split Series with Willmar, Fall 2-0 - Waterloo Bucks
- Loggers Defeat Honkers in Resumed Game - Rochester Honkers
- Starting July 6th: Backpack Give Back - Bismarck Larks
- Rafters Travel to Green Bay to Kick off Road Trip - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Mallards Wrap up Homestand - Madison Mallards
- Willmar Falls to Bucks to Start Second Half - Willmar Stingers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Waterloo Bucks Stories
- Bucks to Host Open Interviews on April 26 & 27
- Bucks Announce Cost Cutters Field at Riverfront Stadium High School Baseball Tournament Schedule
- Bucks Seeking Nominations for 2019 All-Star Manufacturers
- Bucks Seeking Nominations for 2019 First Responder All-Stars
- Thomas Breach Returns as Bucks Broadcaster