#BSenSocial Media Night Friday, March 25
BINGHAMTON, N.Y. - The Binghamton Senators have teamed up with iHeartMedia and announced their first Social Media Night will be held on Friday, March 25, when the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins come to town for a 7:05p.m. matchup. Fans will have the opportunity to interact with the B-Sens Social Media Accounts while having a say in a variety of in-game promotions.
Beginning on Monday, March 21, fans can start interacting with all of the team's social media pages using the hashtag #BSenSocial. Fans can send photos of them in B-Sens gear or out at past games to the team's Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Snapchat for the chance to get a spot on the video board during the game. One lucky submission will win the opportunity to drop the puck prior to the game. Fans are encouraged to send in multiple photos.
B-Sens fans can also start sending in suggestions on Monday for the music they would like to hear played during Friday's game to both the team's official Twitter and Facebook accounts by using #BSenSocial with their submissions. Music submissions must be in by Wednesday, March 23, in order to be added to the playlist for Friday. Contests and polls will be running on all the social media pages throughout the week that will give fans the chance to win tickets and other prizes.
The B-Sens Twitter during the game on Social Media Night will be a place that fans can interact to be eligible for giveaways, seat upgrades, the chance to participate during in-game promos and other great prizes! In order to be eligible for any prizes, fans must be following the team's social media accounts and using #BSenSocial.
Fans can purchase a special T-Shirt & Ticket deal on Social Media Night for just $20. The package will include the B-Sens black out t-shirt will feature the night's special hashtag #BSenSocial on the back and a ticket for the game against the Penguins. The package can be ordered here or through the link sent out on the social media pages.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 21, 2016
- Manitoba Moose Post-Game Report - Manitoba vs. Stockton Heat - March 21/16 - Manitoba Moose
- Heat Points Streak Ends After Setback in Winnipeg - Stockton Heat
- IceHogs Take Five-Of-Eight Points in Nailbiting Week 24 - Rockford IceHogs
- Chicago Wolves Weekly Notes - Chicago Wolves
- F Pavel Padakin, G Connor Knapp Recalled by Phantoms - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Syracuse Crunch and Syracuse University Combine for Greatest Doubleheader of the Year March 25 - Syracuse Crunch
- Rampage Reassign Cody Corbett to Fort Wayne - San Antonio Rampage
- 'Canes Recall Derek Ryan from Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- San Antonio Rampage Weekly Update - San Antonio Rampage
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Coreau Assigned to Grand Rapids by Detroit - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Syracuse Crunch to Host Super Hero Night April 2 - Syracuse Crunch
- Wolf Pack Weekly - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Coyotes Assign Philip Samuelsson to Springfield - Springfield Falcons
- Condors Host Kevin Harvick Night Tuesday - Bakersfield Condors
- Ben Walker Recalled from Tulsa - Manitoba Moose
- Detroit Signs Tangradi to Contract Extension - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Manitoba Moose Weekly - Manitoba Moose
- Ontario Reign Weekly: Reign Prepare for Playoff-Style Weekend in the Inland Empire - Ontario Reign
- Flyers Sign D Reece Willcox to Entry-Level Contract - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Wolf Pack's Nicklas Jensen Earns CCM/AHL Player of the Week Honors - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Hartford's Nicklas Jensen Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Texas Stars Weekly Update - Texas Stars
- Heat Look to Push Unbeaten Streak to Five in Manitoba - Stockton Heat
- Falcons Weekly - Springfield Falcons
- #BSenSocial Media Night Friday, March 25 - Binghamton Senators
- Amerks to Host Downtown Career Fair on Friday, April 1 - Rochester Americans
- Ricoh Rock Report - St. John's IceCaps
- 'Comets Throughout the Years' Auction Announced for Friday - Utica Comets
- Rockford Takes Thrilling 13-Round Shootout Win over Charlotte - Rockford IceHogs
- IceHogs 17th Annual Jersey Auction Raises Nearly $75,000 - Rockford IceHogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.