Blue Bombers Re-Sign Receiver Nic Demski to Three-Year Extension
February 5, 2023 - Canadian Football League (CFL) - Winnipeg Blue Bombers News Release
WINNIPEG, MB. - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers announce today the club has re-signed receiver Nic Demski to a three-year contract extension, keeping him in Blue and Gold through 2025.
A born-and-bred Winnipegger and product of the University of Manitoba, Demski (5-11, 216) will be entering his fifth season with the Blue Bombers in 2023 after beginning his Canadian Football League career in 2015 as a first-round draft pick with the Saskatchewan Roughriders.
He first signed with Winnipeg as a free agent in 2018 and is coming off a 2022 season in which he set career bests despite missing five games. Demski finished '22 with 64 receptions for 772 yards and 10 touchdowns - all the best numbers in his career - and in the process was named the Blue Bombers Most Outstanding Canadian Player for a second straight season and was also selected to the West Division All-Star Team.
In his four seasons with the Blue Bombers, Demski has 215 receptions for 2,523 yards and 20 touchdowns, while adding 633 yards and four more scores along the ground.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from February 5, 2023
- Blue Bombers Re-Sign Receiver Nic Demski to Three-Year Extension - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- WR Davaris Daniels Re-Signs with Double Blue - Toronto Argonauts
- Boatmen Re-Sign DB Dashaun Amos - Toronto Argonauts
- Tiger-Cats "Scoop" American Defensive End Carney - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Blue Bombers Re-Sign Defensive Back Alden Darby - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- RedBlacks Re-Sign American Quarterback Nick Arbuckle - Ottawa RedBlacks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.