Blue Bombers Announce Baron Rings as the Official 107th Grey Cup Championship Ring Partner
WINNIPEG, MB. - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers are proud to partner with Canadian jeweller, Baron® Championship Rings, to create the 2019 Grey Cup championship rings.
"We're excited to have been chosen by the Winnipeg Blue Bombers as their official championship ring partner," said Baron® CEO, Peter Kanis. "We believe our strong foundation as a Canadian company aligns perfectly with their historic football roots and the CFL itself."
While production was halted due to the pandemic, the rings will be revealed within the next two months. An extensive collection of ring-inspired merchandise is now also available for season ticket members to pre-order at an exclusive discount, including replica rings, pendants and more.
"We're thrilled to partner with Baron to commemorate our 2019 championship with beautiful, Canadian-made rings," said Blue Bombers President and CEO, Wade Miller. "We can't wait to show our fans the final result and cap off the celebration of our historic championship win."
Additionally, an online raffle will be launched with the unveiling of the rings, allowing fans to purchase raffle tickets to be entered to win an authentic player ring.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from June 12, 2020
- Blue Bombers Announce Baron Rings as the Official 107th Grey Cup Championship Ring Partner - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Winnipeg Blue Bombers Stories
- Blue Bombers Unveil 107th Grey Cup Championship Ring
- Blue Bombers Add Two to Roster
- Blue Bombers Announce Baron Rings as the Official 107th Grey Cup Championship Ring Partner
- Blue Bombers Sign Receiver Mekale McKay
- Blue Bombers Launch 107th Grey Cup Champions Licence Plates