Blue Bombers Add to Practice Roster
WINNIPEG, MB. - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers today announce the club has signed American defensive end Keion Adams to the practice roster.
Adams (6-2, 240, Western Michigan; born: June 8, 1995, in Salisbury, NC) joins the Blue Bombers after spending the past two seasons with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Since joining the CFL, Adams has appeared in 16 games registering four sacks and 27 tackles. Before that, Adams spent four years at Western Michigan. During his senior year in 2016, Adams led the MAC in tackles for loss with 18 and led his team in sacks with 7.5.
Adams would go on to be drafted in the seventh round of the 2017 NFL Draft by the Pittsburgh Steelers where he would spend two seasons. The defensive end also spent time with the New York Giants before signing with the Roughriders.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from September 28, 2022
- Hamilton Sports Group Announces BeFit Day, Presented by FirstOntario - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Stamps Welcome Argos on Saturday - Calgary Stampeders
- RedBlacks Injury Report: September 28, 2022 - Ottawa RedBlacks
- Blue Bombers Add to Practice Roster - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Elks Kick off Purolator Tackle Hunger with Donation to Food Bank - Edmonton Elks
- Argonauts Injury Report Week 17, Day 2 - Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - Toronto Argonauts
- Roughriders and Bombers to Wear Orange Jerseys for National Truth and Reconciliation Day - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers, EIC Partner to Honour National Day for Truth and Reconciliation - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- 109th Grey Cup Is Sold Out - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- 109th Grey Cup Is Sold Out - CFL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.