Blizzard Sign Deionte Buckley
Deionte Buckley, once the No. 1-ranked high school running back in the state of Indiana has signed with the Green Bay Blizzard.
Buckley, 5'10" and 215 pounds, signed with Cincinnati in 2012 after a celebrated prep career at Warren Central, where he rushed for more than 1,600 yards and was ranked by Rivals.com as the No. 31 running back in the nation.
Following a true freshman season during which he played sparingly, Buckley transferred to Indiana State but returned to Cincinnati after his sit-out year. He graduated with a degree in criminal justice.
"Deionte is an experienced, talented running back with a passion for the game and maturity that will fit nicely within our culture," said Roberson.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from December 19, 2019
- Blizzard Sign Deionte Buckley - Green Bay Blizzard
- Strike Force Adds Anno to Coaching Staff - San Diego Strike Force
- Storm Strengthens Offensive Line - Sioux Falls Storm
- Strike Force Sign Jordan Smith - San Diego Strike Force
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.