Blazers Add Stacy Keen as Sales Account Executive
Kamloops, BC - The Kamloops Blazers are pleased to announce that Stacy Keen has joined our team as a Sales Account Executive.
Stacy is well known in Kamloops having resided here for over 40 years. She has been with Radio NL the past nine years and has won multiple sales and achievement awards.
"We believe Stacy will be a great addition to our organization," commented President / COO, Don Moores. "She has extensive experience in sales and building strong client relationships. Her energy and enthusiasm are contagious and we are very excited to have her as part of our team."
She will officially begin with the Blazers in August.
For ticketing information, please contact Jim or David at 250-828-1144 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from July 15, 2019
- Winterhawks Prospects at 2019 Summer Hockey Camps - Portland Winterhawks
- Blazers Add Stacy Keen as Sales Account Executive - Kamloops Blazers
- Hurricanes Sign Okuliar - Lethbridge Hurricanes
- Lassi Thomson signs with Ottawa - Kelowna Rockets
- 2019 Training Camp Dates Announced - Spokane Chiefs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.