Blair Floyd Announced as New General Manager of Mayhem
MACON, GA- The Macon Mayhem announced another organizational change on Tuesday, as the team announced the promotion of Blair Floyd as the new general manager.
"I would like to thank [team owners] Bob and Diane Kerzner for this tremendous opportunity. I am excited to get started in my new role and am looking forward to the challenges ahead," said Floyd. "We have built a great organization in just three seasons and have become a cornerstone in Middle Georgia. I can't wait to hit the ground running to build on the success we have had and reach new heights, both on and off the ice."
Floyd took over as the Mayhem's Assistant General Manager for the 2016-2017 season and has been an influential piece in developing the Mayhem franchise off the ice. From his first season to his second season, he helped lead the effort in increasing attendance. The team's average attendance for the 2017-2018 regular season was 2,390, an average increase of 531 fans per game from the 2016-2017 season. The team has quickly become a staple in the central Georgia community, and a large part of that is due to the work Floyd has done.
For information on the upcoming season and 2018-2019 season tickets, visit MaconMayhem.com or call the Mayhem Front Office at (478) 803-1592.
• Discuss this story on the Southern Professional Hockey League message board...
Southern Professional Hockey League Stories from June 5, 2018
- Rivermen Release Home Schedule - Peoria Rivermen
- Rail Yard Dawgs Announce Staff Extensions/Promotions - Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs
- Thunderbolts Release 2018-19 Home Schedule - Evansville Thunderbolts
- Mayhem Release Home Dates for 2018-2019 Regular Season - Macon Mayhem
- Ice Flyers Release Home Schedule for 2018-19 Season - Pensacola Ice Flyers
- Blair Floyd Announced as New General Manager of Mayhem - Macon Mayhem
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.