Black Wolves Head to Vancouver: 4 Things to Know
LAST TIME OUT
Tyler Digby scored a season-high four goals to go along with two assists and Callum Crawford added 11 points as the New England Black Wolves defeated the Colorado Mammoth 17-11 on March 3. Reilly O'Connor had seven points on one goal and six assists while Stephan Leblanc added a goal and five assists in the win for the Black Wolves.
CAREER-HIGH TIMES TWO
For the second consecutive game, Doug Jamieson set a new career high in saves for the Black Wolves, recording 49 against Colorado after 47 against Toronto on 2/24. In seven games played on the season, Jamieson has four victories, all of which have come when he played the entire 60 minutes.
SPREADING THE WEALTH
Eleven games into the season, the Black Wolves offense has been clicking on all cylinders. Four members of the team are currently ranked in the top 25 in points, with forward Callum Crawford leading the league in points with 81. He also leads the league in goals with 34. Stephan Leblanc is tied for seventh with 58 points, Tyler Digby is 14th with 53 points and Reilly O'Connor is tied for 18th with 50 points. As a team, the Black Wolves are on pace for 586 points, which would be the most points for the franchise since relocating to New England prior to the 2015 season.
ADDING TO THE PACK
On March 6, the Black Wolves acquired forward Joe Resetarits from the Rochester Knighthawks in exchange for a first round pick in the 2022 NLL Entry Draft and a second round selection in the 2019 NLL Entry Draft. In his seventh season in the NLL, the 5-foot-11 right hander was a 2017-18 Second Team All-Pro after recording 100 points on 37 goals and 63 assists last season. That total is the most by any US born player in league history. In 10 games with Rochester this season, Resetaris had 41 points with 15 goals and 26 assists. Selected sixth overall in the 2012 NLL Entry Draft by the Calgary Roughnecks, he has 364 points on 149 goals and 215 assists in 109 games over his career.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from March 15, 2019
- Georgia Swarm Sweep Knighthawks; Clinch Fourth-Straight Trip to the Postseason - Georgia Swarm
- NLL Named a Finalist for Cynopsis Sports Media Awards - NLL
- Black Wolves Head to Vancouver: 4 Things to Know - New England Black Wolves
- Knighthawks Sign Forward Mike Triolo - Rochester Knighthawks
- Game Preview | Warriors vs Black Wolves - Vancouver Warriors
- Playoff Mentality - Vancouver Warriors
- Rochester Kicks off Divisional Weekend Tonight against Georgia - Rochester Knighthawks
- Summary of Disciplinary Action - Week 13 - NLL
- Rush vs. Bandits Game Notes - Saskatchewan Rush
- Georgia Swarm Partner with Andy Stanley's North Point Ministries to Support Youth Mission Trips - Georgia Swarm
- Playoff Scenarios Week 14 - NLL
- St. Patty's Day Jersey Auction Announced - San Diego Seals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.