Kew Extends Contract with New England
UNCASVILLE, CT. - The New England Black Wolves announced today that Andrew Kew has restructured and extended his contract. Originally signed to a one-year deal on July 19, Kew has extended his contract to four years through the 2023-24 season. In the 2019 National Lacrosse League (NLL) Entry Draft, Kew was drafted third overall by New England.
Per team policy, no details were released.
"Andrew is a very valuable part of our young core of players," general manager and head coach Glenn Clark said. "His contract extension is good news for our team and organization."
In his first year in the NLL during the 2019-20 season, the 6'3" left-handed forward finished with 15 goals, 27 assists and 42 total points. He finished ranked second on the team in assists, third in points and fourth in goals. Among his fellow rookies in the league, Kew sat ranked third overall in goals, was tied for first in assists and second overall in points. His five powerplay goals also placed him second within the rookie pool.
On October 28, the National Lacrosse League announced that the weekend of April 9th to 11th in 2021 is the target start date for the league's 35th season. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit blackwolves.com.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from December 14, 2020
- Kew Extends Contract with New England - New England Black Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New England Black Wolves Stories
- NLL Approves Sale of New England Black Wolves
- Kew Extends Contract with New England
- Glenn Clark Receives Petro-Canada Coaching Excellence AwardÃ¢ÂÂ
- Black Wolves Acquire Two, Re-Sign Brown
- Black Wolves Close out 2020 NLL Draft with Four Additional Draftees