Black Bears Tender '03 Forward Dimitry Kebreau
Odenton, MD - The Maryland Black Bears have tendered Team Maryland U18 Forward Dimitry Kebreau. Kebreau is an '03 birth year player who was been with the Team Maryland organization for 14U, 16U, and 18U. This season with Team Maryland 18U AAA, he has totaled 9 goals and 4 assists in 9 games.
Black Bears' Head Coach and GM and the following to say on the tender:
"We have been monitoring Dimitry's progression over the past two years, and have really gotten to know him as a hockey player, as well as a person. He fits the mold of what we like to bring into the program, and look forward to seeing him continue to develop with the Black Bears. Welcome to MBB Nation, Dimitry!"
Chris Ceransky, the Hockey Director for Team Maryland, had this to say:
"Dimitry is an dedicated and loyal player for us. I've watch him transform from a AA rink rat to a dominant AAA player in just a few years. The TM family can't wait to see him wearing a Black Bear sweater next year. He is currently our leading goal scorer and I have all the confidence that he can burry the puck at the next level. Congrats Dima!"
Make sure to keep up with the Black Bears on social media for more updates throughout the season! Follow @BlackBearsNAHL if you don't already!
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from January 22, 2021
- Bulls Win over Odessa - Amarillo Bulls
- Jackalopes Fall in Close Shootout Loss in Amarillo - Odessa Jackalopes
- Norsemen Fall in Weekend Opener to Bobcats - St. Cloud Norsemen
- Ahearn Nets Hat Trick against Hat Tricks - Hawks Win 5-4 - Johnstown Tomahawks
- Mountain, Kollen Lead Black Bears to 4-1 Win - Maryland Black Bears
- Jets Schedule Exhibition Series at USHL Green Bay - Janesville Jets
- Weekend Preview: Generals "Host" Titans for Two Game Series - New Jersey Titans
- Black Bears Tender '03 Forward Dimitry Kebreau - Maryland Black Bears
- Comeback Falls Short, Bruins Dropped by Fairbanks, 5-4 - Austin Bruins
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.