Beskorowany Traded East to Frontenacs
The Owen Sound Attack of the Ontario Hockey League has announced that they have traded 19 year old goaltender, Tyler Beskorowany and a conditional draft pick in 2012 to the Kingston Frontenacs in exchange for forward Bobby Mignardi and a 4th round draft choice in 2010.
Mignardi, a 19 year old from Richmond Hill, ON. played in all 68 games for the Frontenacs last season, registering 16 goals to go along with 32 assists. During his three years with the Frontenacs, Mignardi has registered 37 goals to go along with 72 assists.
Beskorowany, a 14th round selection in the 2006 OHL Priority Selection and a 2nd round draft pick of the Dallas Stars in 2008, appeared in72 games for the Attack over the past two seasons, compiling a 23-31-13 record. Tyler was the recipient of the Bill Miles Memorial Award (Top Goaltender), Harold Sutherland Contruction Cup (Top NHL Draft Prospect), Harry Lumley Memorial Award (Rookie of the Year) and was the Jerry Reid Memorial Award Winner (Regular Season MVP) at the 2008 Attack Awards BBQ.
The Attack would like to welcome Bobby to the organization and thank Tyler for his service both on and off the ice.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from August 14, 2009
- Spitfires Renew Affiliation with LaSalle Vipers Jr. B Hockey Club - Windsor Spitfires
- Cicchillo out as IceDogs Head Coach - Niagara IceDogs
- Canada's National Men's Summer Under-18 Team to Play for Gold Medal - Windsor Spitfires
- Frontenacs add a Goaltender - Kingston Frontenacs
- Beskorowany Traded East to Frontenacs - Owen Sound Attack
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.