Bernie Goes for the Gold on Olympics Night
DUBUQUE, Iowa - The 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea start this week, and we invite you to celebrate with us on Olympics Night this Saturday as we host the Central Illinois Flying Aces for a 7:05 p.m. start.
While the Olympic torch started in Greece and has made its way to South Korea, the Fighting Saints torch has been lit on the corner of 3rd and Main and Bernie the St. Bernard is carrying the torch to Our House to begin the game on February 10.
In honor of our torch carrier and the best mascot in the world, the first 1,000 fans to enter Our House will receive an Olympic Bernie bobblehead. Plus, pick up a cheer card on your way in and get it signed after the game! The cheer cards are thanks to the Dubuque Advertiser. Special Olympic-themed activities will be going on all night to highlight the Olympics.
Come see Bernie go for the gold on Olympic Night! Get your tickets now by calling 563.583.6880, or by going to DubuqueFightingSaints.com.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from February 7, 2018
- Saints Fall in Overtime to Madison - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Capitols snap losing streak with overtime win - Madison Capitols
- USHL Alumni Prepare for 2018 Olympics - USHL
- Waterloo Black Hawks Weekly Preview - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Stars Acquire Forward Austin Magera From Chicago Steel - Lincoln Stars
- Trade Winds Blow into Youngstown: Phantoms Acquire Two Defensemen - Youngstown Phantoms
- Bernie Goes for the Gold on Olympics Night - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Stampede Top Fargo for 7th Time this Season - Sioux Falls Stampede
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.