BayHawks Waive C.J. Anderson
ERIE, PA - The Erie BayHawks, NBA G League affiliate of the Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club, has waived guard C.J. Anderson, the team announced today.
Anderson (6-5, 175), appeared in 35 games with Erie this season, averaging 2.8 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists in 13.3 minutes of action. The Memphis, Tennessee, native joined the BayHawks at the beginning of the season as an affiliate player of the Atlanta Hawks.
Erie is back in action tonight against the Canton Charge. Tipoff for tonight's tilt is slated for 7 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 16, 2019
- Blue Coats Closed out by Raptors 905 - Delaware Blue Coats
- Iowa Takes Care of Business in Home Finale against Wisconsin - Iowa Wolves
- South Bay Boots Austin Back to Texas in Home Win - South Bay Lakers
- Long Island Defeats Westchester to Clinch Atlantic Division - Long Island Nets
- Charge Ground BayHawks in Front of Capacity Crowd - Canton Charge
- Warney's Double-Double Overshadowed In Loss To Nets - Westchester Knicks
- Go-Go Race Past Mad Ants in Home Finale - Capital City Go-Go
- Reed's 21 Points in D.C. Not Enough for Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- BayHawks Waive C.J. Anderson - Erie BayHawks
- Clippers Stay Hot, Come from Behind to Beat Legends - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Santa Cruz Warriors Lose 111-107 to Austin Spurs at Kaiser Permanente Arena - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Legends Strike from Outside, Cut Short by Clippers - Texas Legends
- Suns' Bench Provides Lift, Not Enough in Loss to Swarm - Northern Arizona Suns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.