Bandits Ink Kealey to One-Year Deal
BUFFALO, N.Y. - The Buffalo Bandits today announced the team has signed forward JP Kealey to a one-year contract, pending league approval.
Kealey (6'0", 188 lbs., 4/21/1993) joined the Bandits in 2019-20, recording five points (3+2) and 17 loose-ball recoveries in four games. He scored in his Bandits debut and picked up a career-high seven loose balls in his second contest with the team.
The Ottawa, Ontario native has now played in parts of three NLL seasons with the Bandits and New England Black Wolves, totaling 22 points (8+14) in 12 career games since being selected by New England with the 10th overall pick of the 2017 NLL Entry Draft.
Before beginning his professional career, Kealey played two seasons at Robert Morris University. He led the Colonials with 23 goals in 14 games as a rookie and finished his collegiate career with 32 points (24+8) in 16 games.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from August 3, 2020
- Two-Time NLL Champion Signs with San Diego - San Diego Seals
- Halifax Signs Free Agent Stephan Leblanc - Halifax Thunderbirds
- Thunderbirds Re-Sign Free Agent Scott Campbell - Halifax Thunderbirds
- Riptide Sign Carter Badour - New York Riptide
- Riptide Sign Adam Perroni - New York Riptide
- Riptide Sign Brent Adams - New York Riptide
- Jamieson Signs Three-Year Contract, Reigning NLL Goaltender of the Year Stays in New England - New England Black Wolves
- Bandits Ink Kealey to One-Year Deal - Buffalo Bandits
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.