B-Sens Host IceCaps in Back-To-Back Games this Weekend
BINGHAMTON, N.Y. - The Binghamton Senators host the St. John's IceCaps in back-to-back contests this Friday, February 19, and Saturday, February 20, with both games set to start at 7:05p.m.
Friday begins Hockey Weekend Across America which runs through Sunday, February 21. Friday is Wear Your Favorite Jersey Day followed by Try Hockey Day which allows thousands of kids across America the opportunity to try hockey for free. For more information on Hockey Weekend Across America including where to find a local rink visit www.hockeyweekendacrossamerica.com.
Immediately following Friday's game the movie Goosebumps will be played on the center-hung video scoreboard courtesy of Reality Check. Attendance is FREE with a B-Sens ticket. For more information click here.
Every Friday home game fans can take advantage of the Friday2Pak deal which includes two tickets, two hotdogs and two sodas for just $33 (available only in sections 6-10; price increases a dollar on the day of game).
The Annual Broome Sports Foundation Memorabilia Auction will take place on both Friday and Saturday night. Proceeds from the auction will go to benefit the Foundation and the Tommy Mitchell Scholarship. Each night a new collection of items will be available for silent auction along the main concourse. Bidding will end 15 minutes after the end of the game.
The 31st Annual Heart Cup will take place on Saturday at 4:30p.m. prior to the B-Sens game. Gates open at 4:00p.m. and a ticket to the B-Sens game gains access to both events. The Heart Cup is a Binghamton hockey tradition that puts members of the Binghamton Police Department against members of the Binghamton Fire Department. Fans can purchase special discounted tickets here with $2.50 going directly to the American Heart Association.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 16, 2016
- IceHogs Send Jardine to Indy - Rockford IceHogs
- Falcons Grant Themselves Two Points - Springfield Falcons
- Checkers Come up Empty in Milwaukee - Charlotte Checkers
- Bridgeport stretches point streak to 10 with shootout loss - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Stars Partner with Breast Cancer Research Centers of Texas for Sixth Annual Pink in the Rink Weekend - Texas Stars
- Condors Big League Cap $5 Frenzy and Cereal Bowl Giveaway this Weekend - Bakersfield Condors
- Monsters Sign DeBlois, Roy to AHL Deals - Cleveland Monsters
- Rachel Platten Performs Post-Game Saturday Night - Milwaukee Admirals
- Phantoms Weekly - Catch the Phantoms at PPL Center this Friday & Saturday - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Camillus Community Night at the Syracuse Crunch February 20 - Syracuse Crunch
- Bears Piling Up Goals And Points - Hershey Bears
- Griffins Return to Van Andel Arena for Trio of Games - Grand Rapids Griffins
- B-Sens Host IceCaps in Back-To-Back Games this Weekend - Binghamton Senators
- Defenseman Returns to Rockford on PTO - Rockford IceHogs
- Anders Lee Bobblehead Day this Sunday - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Coyotes Recall Treutle from Springfield, Falcons Sign Vazzano - Springfield Falcons
- Faragher Recalled from Utah; Pelech Released - San Diego Gulls
- Ontario Reign Weekly: Reign Clash with Heat, Stars and Gulls in Action-Packed Week - Ontario Reign
- O'Neill Continues to Produce as Penguins Add to Point Total - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Hurricanes Recall Altshuller from Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Today's Wendy's Skate with the Amerks Event Postponed Due to Weather - Rochester Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.