Attack Hit Eastern Swing
The Owen Sound Attack will have Cody Ceci in the line-up this weekend when they travel East to take on Kingston, Belleville and Ottawa. The Ottawa Senators 1st Round Draft Choice was acquired early last week in a trade with the 67's and suited up in two games on the road before departing for Senators training camp. Holden Cook (upper body) will be a game time decision this weekend as he recovers from some bruising.
Forwards Daniel Milne and Artur Gavrus also made their season debuts on Saturday with Milne picking up an assist and his first OHL point. Stefano Pezzetta has also put together an impressive string of games, notching his 1st and 2nd OHL goals last Saturday night.
Friday will be the second of two meetings between the Attack and Frontenacs with the Attack coming out on the right end of a 7-0 decision at home last Saturday. Saturday evening the Attack travel to Belleville where it is possible that World Junior teammates Jordan Binnington and Malcolm Subban will go head to head in what could be the most anticipated goaltending battle this year.
On Sunday afternoon, the Cody Ceci and Steven Janes will go head to head with Jacob Middleton, Joseph Blandisi and the Ottawa 67's at what is expected to be a jam packed Scotiabank place.
Gametime on Friday and Saturday is 7:00pm while the 67's and Attack square off at 2:00pm on Sunday. All action can be seen live on Kia of Owen Sound/Terry's Trailer Service Bear Radio on 560 CFOS with Fred Wallace or viewed live on Rogers TV Local Channel 53.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from January 18, 2013
- Guelph Storm Buries 67's - Ottawa 67's
- Spits Ride Big First Period To Win Over Knights - Windsor Spitfires
- Bailey Scores Winner in Rangers Shootout Victory - Kitchener Rangers
- IceDogs Fall to Belleville 7-2 - Niagara IceDogs
- Saginaw Spirit Defeat Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds and Extend Win - Saginaw Spirit
- Otters Stung in 7-6 Loss - Erie Otters
- Attack Hit Eastern Swing - Owen Sound Attack
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.