Argos Juwan Brescacin Raising Money for Holland Bloorview's 'Capes for Kids' Initiative
TORONTO - Toronto Argonauts WR and Mississauga native Juwan Brescacin will be raising funds for Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital through a Twitch charity stream in support of Capes for Kids - a fundraiser for kids with disabilities, on Friday, March 5, 2021.
WHAT: Juwan Brescacin will be streaming live via Twitch, a popular video game streaming service, to help give kids with disabilities their superpowers! The event will help raise awareness and donations for this special cause, as well as give out some amazing MLSE prize packs along the way!
Popular players from around the CFL will join Juwan throughout the live stream including Charleston Hughes, Alden Darby, DaVaris Daniels, Chad Geter, Ucambre Williams, Jordan Reaves and more!
WHEN: Friday, March 5, 2021 starting at 6:00pm ET.
TO DONATE: To donate to Juwan's campaign and help kids with disabilities right here in our own community please visit https://fundraise.capesforkids.ca/capes2021/juwan-brescacin
About Holland Bloorview and 'Capes for Kids':
Holland Bloorview works to create a world of possibilities by supporting children and youth living with disability, medical complexity, illness and injury. Each year more than 8,300 kids and youth come through our doors to receive innovative treatments, therapies and specialized programs and services.
Since 2017, Capes for Kids has raised over $2,450,000 for research, education, and care at Holland Bloorview. To date, thousands have joined forces with us by assembling teams, fundraising and wearing capes around the city. With your help, we can make a meaningful difference for kids and youth with disabilities.
For more information please visit https://capesforkids.ca/
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from March 4, 2021
- EE Football Team Signs Two, Release Two - EE Football Team
- Argos Juwan Brescacin Raising Money for Holland Bloorview's 'Capes for Kids' Initiative - Toronto Argonauts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Toronto Argonauts Stories
- Toronto Argonauts Unveil 2021 CFL Global Draft Class
- Former Argos Orlondo Steinauer and Don Wilson to be Inducted into the Canadian Football Hall of Fame
- Argos Sign 2020 Draft Pick LB Jack Cassar
- Boatmen Sign Four from 2020 Draft Class
- MLSE Signs Bill Manning to Extension as President of Toronto FC and Toronto Argonauts