Argos Ink Canadian DB Arjen Colquhoun
TORONTO - The Toronto Argonauts Football Club announced today they have signed Canadian DB Arjen Colquhoun.
Colquhoun, 27, joins Toronto after three seasons in Edmonton and a 2019 campaign that saw the defensive back record 16 defensive tackles, two special teams tackles and one interception in 10 games. The Windsor, Ontario native was drafted by the Esks in the second round of the 2017 CFL Draft and in 24 career games has tallied 48 defensive tackles, four special teams tackles and two interceptions. The 6'0, 188-pound Canadian played four years at Michigan State University (2012-2015) and over the course of 26 career games racked up 57 total tackles, one sack, three interceptions and two forced fumbles.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from February 14, 2020
- Three Players Added to Stamps Roster - Calgary Stampeders
- Argos Ink Canadian DB Arjen Colquhoun - Toronto Argonauts
- Edmonton Eskimos Announce Expanded Engagement with Inuit Communities and Name Decision - Edmonton Eskimos
- First Wave of Global Players Invited to CFL Combine - CFL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.