Argos Add Two to Practice Roster
TORONTO - The Toronto Argonauts announced today the signing of International QB Greg McGhee and National K/P Felix Menard-Briere to the practice roster.
McGhee, 25, joins the Double Blue after spending time with the Philadelphia Soul of the Arena Football League earlier this year. The 6'3, 205-pound quarterback has some CFL experience as well having played with B.C. in 2015-2016 and then signing with the Montreal Alouettes prior to the 2017 season before being released. The native of Pittsburgh, PA played his University football at Howard, where he excelled in his senior year, winning MEAC Co-Offensive Player of the Year in 2014 after he led the conference in total offense with 3,235 total yards.
Menard-Briere, 22, was originally drafted by the Winnipeg Blue Bombers in the fourth round of the 2017 CFL Draft and attended New York Giants rookie mini-camp in May 2017 before returning to the University of Montreal for his final season of U Sports eligibility. The Sainte-Agathe-Des-Monts, QC native has spent parts of 2018 with Winnipeg, Ottawa and Montreal. Menard-Briere was an All-Canadian in 2016 and second-team All-Canadian in 2017 for the University of Montreal Carabins and was a part of the 2014 team that won a Vanier Cup.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from September 24, 2018
- Argos Add Two to Practice Roster - Toronto Argonauts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Toronto Argonauts Stories
- Argos Sign Five More to Training Camp Roster
- Argos Announce National Ll Chris Van Zeyl Has Been Released
- Argos Sign Two More from 2019 Draft Class; Two Liga de Futbol Americano Players Signed
- Argos Sign Seven from 2019 Draft Class
- QB Ricky Ray Announces Retirement