Anaheim Acquires Kedrick Brown and Marcus Campbell
ANAHEIM, Calif. (Dec., 2008) - The Anaheim Arsenal acquired guard/forward Kedrick Brown and center Marcus Campbell while waiving guards Mike Efevberha and Bryce Sheldon. Brown and Campbell both spent time with the Arsenal last season.
Brown, the Boston Celtics 11th overall pick in the 2001 NBA Draft, has appeared in 143 NBA games, spending time with the Boston Celtics, Cleveland Cavaliers, and Philadelphia 76ers. Last year with the Arsenal, Brown posted 15.2 points per game, while collecting 5.9 rebounds per game.
Campbell, a 7 foot center who played collegiately at Mississippi State, posted 12.9 points per game while collecting a team high 9.5 rebounds per game. Both players will be available for tomorrow's game against the Idaho Stampede.
The Arsenal face off against the Idaho Stampede Friday, December 18, at 7:00 p.m. The Arsenal play at the recently renovated Anaheim Convention Center and offer affordable entertainment for the whole family with tickets starting as low as $10. For information, call (714) 635-2255 or visit anaheimarsenal.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 17, 2008
- Sioux Falls Slips Past Colorado - Colorado 14ers
- Anaheim Acquires Kedrick Brown and Marcus Campbell - Anaheim Arsenal
- Vipers Acquire Jared Jordan - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Flash Host "Night of Giving" - Utah Flash
- Anaheim Arsenal Appear At Boys & Girls Club Clinic - Anaheim Arsenal
- NBA D-League Daily Developments - G League
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.