Admirals to Host Chicago in Pre-Season Action September 29
Milwaukee, WI - The Milwaukee Admirals announced today that the team will host the Chicago Wolves in pre-season action on Saturday, September 29 at 6 pm at Panther Arena.
Tickets for the game are just $10 for adults and $6 for college students/kids and are on sale now. Fans can order advance tickets in person at the Admirals office at 510 W. Kilbourn Ave, via phone at (414) 227-0550, or. Tickets will also be available for purchase at Panther Arena the night of the game.
Exactly one week later on October 6th, the Admirals will kick off the regular season in Austin against the Texas Stars with the home opener set for October 13 at 6 pm at Panther Arena.
While individual tickets will go on sale in September, season tickets for the 2018-19 campaign are on sale and start for as little as $135. For more information on season tickets fans should call the Admirals office at 414-227-0550 or log on to www.milwaukeeadmirals.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from August 16, 2018
- Reign Announce Timing Change for February 10 - Ontario Reign
- Admirals to Host Chicago in Pre-Season Action September 29 - Milwaukee Admirals
- Chicago Wolves Set Exhibition Game for September 29 - Chicago Wolves
- Griffins Release 2018-19 Promotional Schedule - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Rampage Sign Olsen and Brown to AHL Deals - San Antonio Rampage
- Griffins' New Assistant Equipment Manager Named - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Roadrunners Announce Adrian Denny as the New "Voice of the Roadrunners" - Tucson Roadrunners
- Monsters Community Fund Donates 500 Youth Hockey Helmets to Monsters Certified Learn to Play Programs - Cleveland Monsters
- Andrew Stegehuis Named Amerks Equipment Manager - Rochester Americans
- T-Birds to Host Providence in Preseason Action September 30 - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Simpson Agrees to One-Year AHL Contract with Amerks - Rochester Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.