Admirals Set 2009 Exhibition Slate
Milwaukee, WI- Milwaukee Admirals President Jon Greenberg announced today that the team will play two exhibition games during their ten-day training camp prior to the start of the 2009-10 season.
Each of the games will be played versus the rival Chicago Wolves beginning with a 7:00 pm home game on Friday, September 25th at Wilson Park Ice Arena, located at 4001 S. 20th St. in Milwaukee. Tickets will be $10 and are on sale immediately. Fans can order advance tickets in person at the Admirals office at 510 W. Kilbourn Ave or via phone at (414) 227-0550. Tickets will also be available in person at Wilson Park prior to or at game time. Groups of ten or more people will receive a $2 per ticket discount.
The two squads will complete the home-and-home set in Chicago on Saturday, September 26th at 7:00 pm on Friday, October 3rd at the Hoffman Estates Community Center and Ice Arena in Hoffman Estates, IL. Tickets are available immediately and can be purchased at the Ice Arena for $8 each. For more information fans are encouraged to call the rink at (847) 885-7500.
The Admirals will kick off the 2009-10 season on Saturday, October 3rd in Chicago and have their home opener set for Saturday, October 24th against Manitoba at the Bradley Center. Season tickets for the Admirals 2009-10 season are on sale now for as little as $145. For more information or to order season tickets, fans should call the Admirals office at (414) 227-0550. Don't forget to follow the Admirals on Twitter (@mkeadmirals) and on Facebook!
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from August 25, 2009
- 'Canes Announce 2009 Training Camp Schedule - Albany River Rats
- Wolf Pack Sign Defenseman Brent Henley - Connecticut Whale
- Falcons Training Camp Set to Open September 21st - Springfield Falcons
- Lightning Re-Sign RW Martins Karsums - Norfolk Admirals
- Rampage Sign Andrew Orpik to AHL Contract - San Antonio Rampage
- Crunch Announce New ECHL Affiliation - Syracuse Crunch
- Hogs to Host Wolves in Preseason Contest - Rockford IceHogs
- Wolves Open Training Camp On Sept. 21 - Chicago Wolves
- Admirals Set 2009 Exhibition Slate - Milwaukee Admirals
- Amerks Summer Player Profiles: Kenndal McArdle - Rochester Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.