2019-2020 Promotional Schedule Set
Brandon, MB. - With the curtain going up on the 2019-20 regular season this coming weekend, the Brandon Wheat Kings have unveiled their Ticket and Game Promotion schedule for the upcoming Western Hockey League season.
The team's home schedule includes a number of popular promotions, including two Theme Jersey Nights, three "2 for Tuesdays", the annual Teddy Bear Toss Night, Home Depot Family Skate Night, another Wheat King alumni Bobblehead Giveaway as well as both a Poster and Player Card Giveaway.
This year's "2 for Tuesday" promotion gives fans the opportunity to receive a free ticket when purchasing one at regular admission price. As well, the Keystone Centre / Centerplate will offer a number of special discounts on several concession items throughout the night.
Tickets to this Friday's Brandon Sun Home Opener against the visiting Winnipeg Ice are on sale now at the Keystone Centre box office, by calling (204) 726-3555 or online at keystonecentre.ca
Single game tickets for all remaining 33 regular season games will go on sale Tuesday, September 24th at 10am.
2019-20 Game Night Promotions: (dates and promotions are subject to change)
Friday, September 20th - Brandon Sun Home Opener
Friday, September 27th - Manitoba Hydro Fridge Magnet Schedule Giveaway
Friday, October 4th - Super Thrifty Night
Friday, October 11th - Heritage Co-op Drive Away Hunger
Friday, November 1st - Assiniboine Community College
Saturday, November 2nd - MNP Team Poster
Monday, November 11th - Koch Fertilizer Minor Hockey Day
Saturday, November 23rd - Salute to School Patrols
Friday, November 29th - Wawanesa Toy Drive
Friday, December 6th - Princess Auto
Friday, December 13th - Shoppers Mall Teddy Bear Toss
Friday, December 27th - Murray Auto Centre
Friday, January 3rd - The Home Depot Family Skate, presented by Q Country
Tuesday, January 7th - The Real Canadian Superstore
Wednesday, January 15th - Nutrien Ag
Friday, January 17th - Micheal Ferland Bobblehead Night, presented by TELUS
Friday, January 24th - Enns Brothers Salute to 4-H Night
Saturday, January 25th - MGEU
Friday, February 7th - Don Cherry Theme Jersey Night, presented by ReMax
Friday, February 14th - Guild Insurance HMS Player Card Giveaway
Friday, February 21st - Winnipeg Blue Bomber Theme Jersey
Friday, March 13th - Tim Hortons Customer Appreciation Night
Saturday, March 14th - Manitoba Engineers and GEO Scientists
Saturday, March 21st - Awards Night, presented by The Victoria Inn
"2 for Tuesdays"
Tuesday, November 5th vs. Red Deer Rebels
Tuesday, December 3rd vs. Swift Current Broncos
Tuesday, December 10th vs. Kelowna Rockets (Concessions Only)
Tuesday, January 7th vs. Medicine Hat Tigers
Ticket Exchange / Rain Check Nights;
Tuesday, December 10th vs. Kelowna Rockets
Wednesday, March 18th vs. Moose Jaw Warriors
Return of Popular Ticket Promotion Packages;
Heritage Co-op Groceries 'n a Game - available in Brandon, Minnedosa, Wawanesa and Erickson
Special In Game Wheat King Concession Specials;
1) Burzan Burger - When Luka Burzan scores the Burzan Burger is $2 off until the end of that upcoming intermission.
2) Schneider Slider - When Braden Schneider scores the Schneider Slider is $2 off until the end of that upcoming intermission.
3) Wheat Kings Score and Pour - One fan will be asked to guess the first Wheat King goal scorer. If that player scores the first goal in the first period all beer is $2 off until the end of the first intermission.
4) Dairy Queen's Blizzard Minute - During each game there will be a Blizzard Minute announced. If the Wheat Kings score during that minute, ALL fans will recive a free mini Oreo Blizzard the next day at Brandon locations. Fan must present a game ticket.
Manitoba Mini Pack
Fans will have until this Friday, September 20th to purchase their 5-game Manitoba Mini Pack (for the price of four tickets). The package will guarantee you a seat for all five games between the Wheat Kings and Winnipeg ICE at Westoba Place.
This year's 5-game home schedule features the following games:
Friday, September 20th @ 7:30pm
Monday, November 11th @ 2:30pm
Friday, November 29th @ 7:30pm
Friday, December 27th @ 7:30pm
Saturday, March 21st @ 7:30pm
In Game Ticket Promotions;
AALTO'S LUCKY 7 - When the Wheat Kings score 7 goals on home ice this season, fans in attendance will receive $7 off their Dinner Buffet at Canad Inns Brandon. Fans will have up to seven days to take advantage of this special offer.
HERITAGE CO-OP 6 CENTS OFF - When the Wheat Kings score 6 goals on home ice, fans can visit any Heritage Co-op gas bar location the very next day and receive 6 cents off per litre of gasoline (maximum 100 litre fill).
DOMINOS 5 - When the Wheat Kings score 5 goals on home ice, western Manitoba hockey fans will save 50% off their online pizza order the following day at Dominos.
Community Outreach Programs;
In addition to two Theme Jersey nights, the Wheat Kings will again team up with PhysioFirst for another year of Chuck-a-Puck. They will be held during ten (10) selected home games, with money raised going to various charities throughout western Manitoba.
J & G Homes Lil Builders returns for the 2019-20 season and so does the MNP MVT and the Wheat Kings' Corporate Good Guy Programs, presented by local partners MNP, Assante Wealth Management, Precision Toyota, Behlen, Princess Dental Centre, Graham Garden of ReMax and Thorpe Construction.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from September 17, 2019
- Hamaliuk returned to Kelowna, Dorey re-assinged - Kelowna Rockets
- Wheat Kings Acquire Ginnell from Blazers - Brandon Wheat Kings
- Silvertips Returned Goaltender Dustin Wolf from the Calgary Flames (NHL) - Everett Silvertips
- Blazers Trade Forward Riley Ginnell to Brandon Wheat Kings - Kamloops Blazers
- Smith Eager to Provide Offence, Leadership for Rebuilding Rebels - Red Deer Rebels
- 2019-20 WHL Season Preview: Saskatoon Blades - Saskatoon Blades
- Home Opener & Cabaret Details Announced - Red Deer Rebels
- 2019-2020 Promotional Schedule Set - Brandon Wheat Kings
- Hawks Acquire DiLaura from Prince George - Portland Winterhawks
- WHL Extends Agreement with Endeavor Streaming; WHL Live Packages Now Available for 2019-20 - WHL
- Cougars Acquire WHL Draft Selection from Portland - Prince George Cougars
- Blades Trim Roster by Two - Saskatoon Blades
- Joseph Joins Warriors Ahead of Season - Moose Jaw Warriors
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.