2019-20 Single Game Tickets on Sale Friday
(Peterborough, ON) - Peterborough Petes single game tickets will go on sale to the general public at 9:30 am on Friday, September 6.
Starting at just $9, tickets for all regular season home games will be available, including for the Home Opener on Thursday, October 17 against the Hamilton Bulldogs. Other notable home games include:
- Remembrance Day recognition: Sunday, November 10, 2019 vs. Ottawa - 2:05pm
- Teddy Bear Toss: Thursday, December 5, 2019 vs. London - 7:05pm
- First home game vs. Oshawa: Thursday, December 19, 2019 vs. Oshawa - 7:05pm
- First game against the reigning OHL Champions: Saturday, December 28, 2019 vs. Guelph - 7:05pm
- Pink in the Rink: Saturday, February 1, 2020 vs. Oshawa - 7:05pm
- Family Day game: Monday, February 17, 2020 vs. Sudbury - 2:05pm
As of Friday, August 30 at 9:30am through Thursday, September 5 at 5:00pm, 10- and 20-flex pack holders have exclusive access to regular season home games ahead of the general public. Flex packs remain available for purchase during and after the exclusive redemption period.
Tickets are available through the Grant Thornton Box Office at the Peterborough Memorial Centre from 9:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. Additionally, tickets can be purchased at (705) 743-3561 during regular box office hours, or online at www.memorialcentre.ca. Season tickets are available starting at just $270. For more information about season tickets and flex packages for the 2019-20 Petes season, contact Mike at (705) 743-3681 x 263 or by email.
Petes Pre-Season presented by CIBC Wood Gundy Peterborough continues with exhibition games against the IceDogs next weekend. The Petes will face Niagara at the Fleming Centre in Lincoln on Friday, September 13 at 7:00pm before hosting the central division club for a sold out game at the new Cavan Monaghan Community Centre in Millbrook on Saturday, September 14 at 7:05pm.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from September 3, 2019
- Season Ticket Member Only Event - Sunday, September 8th - Owen Sound Attack
- 67's Set to Kick off the Season with "Back to School, Back to Work, Back to Hockey" Event - Ottawa 67's
- Five Attack Players to Attend NHL Camps - Owen Sound Attack
- Storm Acquire Picks from Flint in Exchange for Goaltender Anthony Popovich - Guelph Storm
- Firebirds Acquire OHL Champion Goaltender Popovich - Flint Firebirds
- Frontenacs Sign Aidan Spooner to Standard Player Agreement - Kingston Frontenacs
- Single Game Tickets on Sale - Flint Firebirds
- 2019-20 Single Game Tickets on Sale Friday - Peterborough Petes
- CIBC Canada Russia Heads to Kitchener November 7th - Kitchener Rangers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Peterborough Petes Stories
- Win Big Prizes and Get Exclusive Insider Info at Thursday Night Live with the Peterborough Petes
- Michael Little and Jack York to Pursue Opportunities in QMJHL in 2020-21 Season
- Petes Trade Potential Overage Player Brady Hinz to Niagara IceDogs
- Relive the 1996 Memorial Cup Live with Jeff Twohey and Petes Alumni on September 17
- Peterborough Petes Nominated for Peterborough Business Excellence Award