2 More Pats Games Rescheduled
Calgary, Alta. - The Western Hockey League announced today that due to capacity restrictions in the province of Manitoba, the following two Pats regular season games have been rescheduled:
Friday, January 21
Brandon at Regina (originally scheduled for Friday, January 21 at Brandon)
Wednesday, March 2
Regina at Brandon (originally scheduled for Wednesday, March 2 at Regina)
The game scheduled for Friday, January 21 will remain a part of the CHL on TSN Broadcast Schedule, with puck drop set for 7 p.m. CT.
The CHL on TSN Broadcast Schedule begins tonight with a doubleheader:
5:30 p.m. MT - Sudbury Wolves at Kingston Frontenacs (TSN 3/5)
8 p.m. MT - Prince George Cougars at Vancouver Giants (TSN 1/3/5)
The CHL on TSN Broadcast Schedule includes another WHL Regular Season tilt on Friday, February 4, when the Kamloops Blazers visit the Vancouver Giants (8:30 p.m. MT).
As the official broadcast partner of the Canadian Hockey League, TSN is home for CHL national events, select playoff coverage, and the 2022 Memorial Cup presented by Kia hosted by the Saint John Sea Dogs in June 2022.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from January 14, 2022
- Hurricanes Sign Goaltender Brady Smith - Lethbridge Hurricanes
- 2 More Pats Games Rescheduled - Regina Pats
- WHL Announces Rescheduling of Two WHL Regular Season Games - WHL
- Americans Take on Blazers for Military Appreciation Night - Tri-City Americans
- Food and Beverage Plan for Home Games - Red Deer Rebels
- Gameday Preview - January 14 at Moose Jaw - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Chiefs Return to Action as they Host Silvertips Friday Night - Spokane Chiefs
- Game Day Hub: January 14 at Seattle - Portland Winterhawks
- Wheat Kings Roll into Red Deer - Brandon Wheat Kings
- Seeley, Gut Collect Four Points Each in 6-2 Win over Tri-City - Everett Silvertips
- Game #34 Preview: Blades at Broncos - Saskatoon Blades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.