16th Annual Banjo Bowl Sold Out
WINNIPEG, MB. - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers today announce the 16thannual Banjo Bowl is sold out.
Gates will open early on Saturday, September 7th, with fans able to enter the stadium at 1:30 p.m. The Pre-game Tailgate area will also open earlier, at noon, and the Bomber Store will open at 9:30 a.m. for those wishing to purchase team merchandise.
Tyler Del Pino will perform at the Blue & Gold Stage in the Tailgate prior to kickoff and will also headline the halftime show as part of the 2019 Concert Series.
Tickets for the club's Retro Game Friday, September 27th against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats (7:30 p.m. kickoff), are also moving quickly and are available for purchase here.
Family Day at IG Field will take also place October 12thwhen the team hosts the Montreal Alouettes. The 3:00 p.m. game will feature kids activities, a Ninja Warrior obstacle course, and characters from Marvel comics, Paw Patrol and more. The first 5,000 kids through the gate will also receive a free Blue Bombers lunch bag. Tickets are available for purchase here, including $15 youth tickets.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from September 6, 2019
- 16th Annual Banjo Bowl Sold Out - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Brandon Calver Joins Practice Roster - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Winnipeg Blue Bombers Stories
- Blue Bombers Acquire Quarterback Zach Collaros in Trade with Argonauts
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Open Nominations for Jack Jacobs Scholarship
- Blue Bombers Shuffle Practice Roster
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Launch Annual High School Mentorship Program
- Blue Bombers to Host Annual Family Day October 12