Chivas USA Re-Signs Goalkeeper Tim MeliaMarch 19, 2013 - Major League Soccer (MLS) - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
The 26-year-old New York native is in his fourth MLS season and second with the Rojiblancos. Melia was acquired last season by the Rebaño Angelino and made two starts in October, recording a tie in the season finale. Melia also made starts for Chivas USA in US Open Cup and Reserve League competition.
Chivas USA next faces Eastern Conference opponent the Chicago Fire in its first road match of the season on Sunday, March 24, beginning at 2 p.m. (PT) at Toyota Park. The game will be broadcasted in Spanish on UniMas and can be heard on W Radio 690 AM. For more information please visit cdchivasusa.com . Follow us on Twitter @cdchivasusa and Facebook.com/chivasusa .
Major League Soccer Stories from March 19, 2013
- LA Galaxy Academy Names Dallas Cup Roster - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Chivas USA Weekly Update - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Chicago Fire Sign Goalkeeper Alec Kann - Chicago Fire
- Bruce Arena Has Options to Fill Voids Left by International Call-Ups - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Chivas USA Re-Signs Goalkeeper Tim Melia - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Dynamo Midfielder Brad Davis Added to U.S. Men's National Team Roster for Upcoming World Cup Qualifi - Houston Dynamo
- Independent Review Panel Rescinds Fine and Suspension Given to Joaquin Velazquez - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Four FC Dallas Players Currently on International Duty - FC Dallas
- D.C. United's Talon Reigns Supreme at FOX 5's Mascot Madness - D.C. United
- Chivas USA's Red Card Appeal Upheld - MLS
- D.C. United Sends Four to Richmond Kickers - D.C. United
- This Week in MLS - MLS
- Robbie Keane Aims to Take Ireland Back to the World Cup - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Real Salt Lake Weekly Update - Real Salt Lake
- Toronto FC Waive Midfielder Stinson - Toronto FC
- Red Bulls Sign Forward Peguy Luyindula - New York Red Bulls
- D.C. United Academy Update - D.C. United
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.