#RapidsJersey Sneak Preview - Today on 9News at 4 O'ClockFebruary 25, 2013 - Major League Soccer (MLS) - Colorado Rapids Press Release
The preview is expected to take place late in the 4 p.m. hour live on 9News, Colorado's News Leader.
The full public unveiling of the new #RapidsJersey, which includes a display of the entire uniform with members of the Rapids first team, will take place in a Tuesday evening celebration at 6 p.m. MT at Lodo's Bar and Grill in downtown Denver. The event will also include a look at the new primary uniform, which will be worn for the Home Opener on March 9 at 4:00 p.m. at Dick's Sporting Goods Park.
As part of Major League Soccer's "Jersey Week," the new Rapids jerseys will caravan to Colorado landmarks earlier in the day on Feb. 26, visiting locations such as Breckenridge Ski Resort, Red Rocks Amphitheater, Elk Meadow/Bergen Peak, Confluence Park, and culminating in the public party at Lodo's in downtown Denver.
More information can be found at www.ColoradoRapids.com/MarchtoSoccer, and tickets to the Rapids 2013 season can be purchased by calling 303-825-GOAL or visiting www.ColoradoRapids.com.
Major League Soccer Stories from February 25, 2013
- Earthquakes Weekly Update - San Jose Earthquakes
- Sounders FC News & Notes - Seattle Sounders FC
- #RapidsJersey Preview - Colorado Flag Theme - Colorado Rapids
- Kickoff Week Continues Tomorrow with Dynamo Autograph Session - Houston Dynamo
- Real Salt Lake Weekly Update - Real Salt Lake
- KCWE to Air Sporting KC's First Two MLS Matches - Sporting Kansas City
- Revs to Hold National Anthem Auditions - New England Revolution
- Real Salt Lake to Hold National Anthem Auditions on March 11 - Real Salt Lake
- Blake Smith Signs with Impact - Montreal Impact
- Villarreal Scores as U.S. U-20 Defeat Costa Rica to Win Group A - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Whitecaps FC Add Canadian Goalkeeper Simon Thomas - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- #RapidsJersey Sneak Preview - Today on 9News at 4 O'Clock - Colorado Rapids
- Chicago Fire March to Los Angeles to Open 16th MLS Season - Chicago Fire
- FC Dallas Inks Landmark Television Deal with Time Warner Cable - FC Dallas
- D.C. United U-23 Academy Team Set to Compete in the NPSL in 2013 - D.C. United
- Houston Dynamo Launch Major Social, Digital Media Platform - Houston Dynamo
- MLS and the French Football Federation Announce Partnership - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.