FC Dallas Launches Phase Three of Get in and Win Season Ticket ProgramJanuary 10, 2013 - Major League Soccer (MLS) - FC Dallas Press Release
With the move into Phase Three, FC Dallas is introducing its new Super Six Pack for $199, which offers tickets to the six premier games on the 2013 home slate (Opening Day, Fourth of July, both L.A. Galaxy games, the rivalry match with Houston and FC Dallas' final home game). The Super Six Pack plan holders will receive on-field VIP access for pre-game warm-ups for one of the six games in the package. Plan holders will also receive a $20 food and beverage card good at all FC Dallas Stadium concession stands.
FC Dallas is also introducing Bar 96 on the Northwest Plaza Terrace, a new private, game day premium location for adults 21 and up. Bar 96 will feature a full-service bar, televisions, fans/shade and food. Season tickets for Bar 96 are $1,008 with each Bar 96 season ticket holder receiving both a meal voucher and a drink voucher for one complimentary drink at each game.
All fans are invited to a special Friends and Family night at FC Dallas Stadium on Jan. 25 for a first look at the 2013 squad. During the FC Dallas Friends and Family night, the team's evening training session will be open to the public beginning at 4 p.m. The first team training session will be followed by a friendly match between FC Dallas' Under-15 Academy team and a Mexican club opponent. There will also be stadium tours and exclusive on-site ticket discounts as well as interactive opportunities with the technical staff which are available only to 2013 season ticket holders.
As always, special group packages starting at $16 per person are available for all games. For more information on group or season tickets, contact the FC Dallas Front Office at (888) 323-4625 or go to www.fcdallas.com/getinandwin.
Major League Soccer Stories from January 10, 2013
- FC Dallas Launches Phase Three of Get in and Win Season Ticket Program - FC Dallas
- FC Dallas Signs Peruvian National Team Goalkeeper RaÃºl FernÃ¡ndez - FC Dallas
- Crew Announces Corporate Partnership Renewal with JD Equipment - Columbus Crew SC
- Whitecaps FC Finalize 2013 Preseason Plans - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Jovan Kirovski Named Technical Director - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Kansas City, Kansas to Host 2013 MLS All-Star Game - MLS
- Timbers Acquire Designated Player Diego Valeri - Portland Timbers
- MLS Adds Two Players to 2013 Generation adidas Class - MLS
- Dynamo Announce 2013 Season Ticket Packages - Houston Dynamo
- Crew Signs Barson to Homegrown Contract - Columbus Crew SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.