Crew Announces Corporate Partnership Renewal with JD EquipmentJanuary 10, 2013 - Major League Soccer (MLS) Columbus Crew SC
JD Equipment is supplying the Crew with John Deere machinery to help maintain the club's grounds, including two John Deere TX gators, and a John Deere Z930 zero-turn lawnmower. The use of this equipment during the 2013 Major League Soccer season will help the club maintain its well-kept playing surface.
JD Equipment sells and services John Deere, Scag, Hustler Turf, Grasshopper, Honda, Generac and many more brands of lawn and garden and other equipment at its eight central Ohio locations. The family-owned business is currently offering a winter service special with half-priced pickup and delivery on serviced lawn equipment through the end of February. To learn more about the special and for pricing, visit www.jdequipment.com .
The Columbus Crew begins the 2013 MLS season on Saturday, March 2 in Carson, Calif. against Chivas USA. The Black & Gold's first home game takes place on Sunday, March 16 against defending MLS Supporters' Shield winners, the San Jose Earthquakes. In addition to the Crew's 17 home games, Crew Stadium also played host to nearly 60 other events with over 425,000 attendees in 2012, including the annual Rock on the Range Festival and a sold-out Jason Aldean concert. Rock on the Range will return in 2013, expanding to three days, and country music superstar Kenny Chesney visits Crew Stadium on June 29 as part of his "No Shoes Nation" tour.
Major League Soccer Stories from January 10, 2013
- FC Dallas Launches Phase Three of Get in and Win Season Ticket Program - FC Dallas
- FC Dallas Signs Peruvian National Team Goalkeeper RaÃºl FernÃ¡ndez - FC Dallas
- Crew Announces Corporate Partnership Renewal with JD Equipment - Columbus Crew SC
- Whitecaps FC Finalize 2013 Preseason Plans - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Jovan Kirovski Named Technical Director - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Kansas City, Kansas to Host 2013 MLS All-Star Game - MLS
- Timbers Acquire Designated Player Diego Valeri - Portland Timbers
- MLS Adds Two Players to 2013 Generation adidas Class - MLS
- Dynamo Announce 2013 Season Ticket Packages - Houston Dynamo
- Crew Signs Barson to Homegrown Contract - Columbus Crew SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.