Hamilton Bulldogs Release Darryl Boyce from PTODecember 15, 2012 - American Hockey League (AHL) - Hamilton Bulldogs
Boyce, 28, played 22 games for the Bulldogs this season recording seven points (1 goal, 6 assists) and 27 penalty minutes.
Delmas, 22, has played in three games for Hamilton this season posting a record of 0-2-0, a 3.49 goals against average and a .865 save percentage.
The Bulldogs' next game is against the IceHogs in Rockford tonight at 8:05 p.m. All 'Dogs games during the month of December will be broadcast on Hamilton's Funny 820 (AM 820), with select games simulcast on Montreal's TSN Radio 690 (AM 690). Fans can also listen to and watch all 'Dogs games on www.hamiltonbulldogs.com. Live coverage with the broadcast team of Play-By-Play Announcer Derek Wills (all home and away games) and Colour Commentator Al Craig (all home and select away games) will begin with the Pioneer Pre-Game Show 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
2012-2013 Hamilton Bulldogs season tickets, Pioneer Flex Pack tickets, group tickets and single-game tickets are on sale now! For as little as $10 per game, you can enjoy the many benefits of being a 'Dogs season ticket holder including reserved seating for all home games at Copps Coliseum, the option to redeem unused tickets for any regular season game, discounts on team merchandise and access to exclusive season ticket holder-only events with the team. Convenient payment plans are available. For more information on how to join our team by becoming a Hamilton Bulldogs season ticket holder, or for more information on Pioneer Flex Pack tickets or group tickets, call 905-529-8500 or 1-866-DOGS-TIX, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.hamiltonbulldogs.com. 'Dogs single-game tickets are available at the Copps Coliseum Box Office, any Ticketmaster Outlet, online at www.ticketmaster.ca, or by calling 905-529-8500 or 1-866-DOGS-TIX.
American Hockey League Stories from December 15, 2012
- Heat Edge Stars 2-1 in Shootout - Texas Stars
- Hogs Bit by Dogs, Fall 6-4 - Rockford IceHogs
- Kevin Poulin makes season-high 50 saves in shootout loss - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Toronto Defeats Rochester 4-3 in a Shootout - Toronto Marlies
- Monsters Outshoot But Can't Outscore Chicago - Lake Erie Monsters
- Dogged Determination Leads Admirals to Comeback Win - Norfolk Admirals
- Dogs Chop Hogs 6-4 - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Rampage Fall at Oklahoma City, 5-3 - San Antonio Rampage
- Amerks Earn Point in 4-3 Shootout Loss to Marlies - Rochester Americans
- Crunch Shut out Penguins 4-0 - Syracuse Crunch
- Falcons Force Overtime Late, Earn Point - Springfield Falcons
- Monarchs Squeak Past Phantoms - Adirondack Phantoms
- Third Period Leads to Fourth Straight Win - Peoria Rivermen
- Voyn-OFF to the Races - Manchester Monarchs
- Sharks Stun Bears 4-3 in Shootout - Worcester Sharks
- IceCaps Slip Past Falcons in OT - St. John's IceCaps
- Sharks Come Back to Defeat Bears in Shootout - Hershey Bears
- Devils Get Point, Lose in Shootout - Albany Devils
- Pirates shut out Whale - Connecticut Whale
- Penguins Shut Out by Crunch - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Bruins Outlast Devils in Shootout - Providence Bruins
- Sterling and Ebbett Lead Wolves to Third Straight Win - Chicago Wolves
- Texas Stars Release Cam Barker from PTO - Texas Stars
- Hogs and Bulldogs Face off Tonight - Rockford IceHogs
- Checkers Sweep Houston - Charlotte Checkers
- Checkers Shutout Houston Aeros 3-0 - Houston Aeros
- Defenseman Ben Blood Reassigned to Elmira - Binghamton Senators
- Statement from Albany Devils GM Chris Lamoriello on Defenseman Matt Corrente - Albany Devils
- Hamilton Bulldogs Release Darryl Boyce from PTO - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Goaltender Marco Cousineau Reassigned to Admirals - Norfolk Admirals
- Defenseman Brett Flemming Returned to Reading - Hershey Bears
- Falcons Game Preview: Springfield Vs. St. John's, Game #24 - Springfield Falcons
- Heat Fall to Stars 3-1 in Teddy Bear Toss - Abbotsford Heat
- Stars Take Down First Place Abbotsford 3-1 - Texas Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.