Bighorns Offense Too Much for JamDecember 8, 2012 - NBA Development League (D-League) - Reno Bighorns Press Release
Bighorns' guard Garrett Temple had a game-high 25 points, to go with six assists and six rebounds. Temple led a very balanced attack from the Bighorns, who had seven players record scores in the double digits. Sacramento Kings' assignee, Tyler Honeycutt, had 18 points and 12 rebounds. Center Darnell Jackson recorded his second-straight double-double with 16 points and 11 rebounds.
The Jam were led by Toronto Raptors' assignee, Quincy Acy, who had 18 points and five rebounds. Acy was assigned to the Jam yesterday.
The Bighorns mended their shooting woes, shooting 52.4 percent from the field. They also out-rebounded the Jam 47-40, in front out several top NBA executives who were in attendance.
The two teams face off twice more, tomorrow at 7 p.m. and Monday night, also at 7 p.m. Saturday is "Happy Holidays with the Bighorns," where the first 1500 fans through the door will receive a Bighorns Christmas ornament. Monday is Season of Giving Night with the Bighorns. Any fan who brings a can of food or toiletry item to donate will receive a free ticket to the game.
On Saturday, December 8, the Bighorns will be giving out holiday ornaments to the first 1500 fans in the door. Season tickets and group tickets are on sale today. For more information, fans can call 775-853-8220.
NBA Development League Stories from December 8, 2012
- 66ers Knock off Vipers, 109-98 - Tulsa 66ers
- Stampede Swept by Toros - Idaho Stampede
- Armor Fall to Charge - Springfield Armor
- Charge Run Through Armor for 118-88 Victory - Canton Charge
- Red Claws Take Over First Place in East Division - Maine Red Claws
- Oklahoma City Thunder Assign Reggie Jackson to NBA D-League Affiliate Tulsa 66ers - D-League
- Reggie Jackson Assigned to Tulsa 66ers - Tulsa 66ers
- Boston Celtics Re-Assign Kris Joseph to NBA D-League Affiliate Maine Red Red Claws - D-League
- Celtics Assign Joseph to Maine Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Oklahoma City Thunder Re-Assign Lamb and Orton to NBA D-League Affiliate Tulsa 66ers - D-League
- Jeremy Lamb and Daniel Orton Assigned to Tulsa 66ers - Tulsa 66ers
- D-Fenders Fall to Warriors - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Bighorns Offense Too Much for Jam - Reno Bighorns
- Santa Cruz Warriors Defeat Los Angeles in First of Two Game Series - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Skyforce Uses Big Fourth Quarter to Defeat BayHawks - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Toros Topple Stampede in Home-Opener - Idaho Stampede
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.