Blain Recalled by AHL's WolvesNovember 26, 2012 - ECHL (ECHL) - Idaho Steelheads Press Release
The American Hockey League (AHL) is the highest level of minor-league hockey in North America.
Blain, 20, is in his first professional season after spending four seasons in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. He was signed to an AHL deal by the Wolves and assigned to Idaho in October. In 16 games, Blain has 14 points (four goals, ten assists), good for seventh in the entire ECHL for scoring among rookies as well as defenseman. He was also runner-up for the ECHL Rookie of the Month award in October.
The Steelheads are home this week for three games against the Colorado Eagles. Wednesday is Dollar Beer Night presented by Bud Light. Friday is the kickoff to the "Pink in the Rink" festivities at CenturyLink Arena and Saturday is the annual "Teddy Bear Toss" to benefit Toys for Tots. Tickets for any of the games are available online at IdahoSteelheads.com or by calling 208.331.8497.
Partial-season ticket plans are still available, including the 20-voucher "Flex Plan," starting at just $249 per plan. Fans receive 20 vouchers redeemable at their convenience for any game during the regular season with lower-bowl and upper-bowl options. Contact the Steelheads front office at 383-0080 for more information or visit the team's website at www.idahosteelheads.com .
ECHL Stories from November 26, 2012
- Hamilton Bulldogs Recall Stefan Chaput - Wheeling Nailers
- Condors Collect 7,639 Bears Benefiting United Way - Bakersfield Condors
- Condors Weekly: Teddy Bear Toss Recap; Back at Home Friday - Bakersfield Condors
- Thunder Weekly: Thunder Tied for Top Home Win Percentage in ECHL - Stockton Thunder
- Weekly Warrior - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- ECHL Transactions - November 26 - ECHL
- K-Wings Weekly - Kalamazoo Wings
- Home Stand Continues Friday, Saturday with San Francisco - Utah Grizzlies
- Stefan Della Rovere Assigned to Evansville - Evansville IceMen
- Blain Recalled by AHL's Wolves - Idaho Steelheads
- Elmira Jackals Weekly - Elmira Jackals
- Road Warriors Take to the Ice on Main - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Schneider Heads to Kalamazoo, Archibald Heads to Chicago - Kalamazoo Wings
- Bulls extend winning streak to four games - ECHL
- ECHL Announces Fines, Suspensions - ECHL
- Colorado Eagles Weekly Update - Colorado Eagles
- Cyclones Weekly - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Gladiators Weekly Update - Atlanta Gladiators
- Schiestel Recalled to Rochester - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Florida Everblades Weekly Recap - Florida Everblades
- Stingrays Weekly: Stingrays Go Green this Weekend against Reading and Gwinnett - South Carolina Stingrays
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.