Adarius Bowman Injury UpdateJuly 9, 2012 - Canadian Football League (CFL) Edmonton Eskimos
"Unfortunately, we received confirmation today that Adarius has torn both the ACL and MCL in his left knee, which is obviously terrible news for this young man and our club. The rehabilitation process from this injury is normally nine to 10 months, and our prayers will be with him for a full recovery. Adarius is blessed with a very competitive drive and spirit, and that tenacity will be one of his greatest assets during this process."
In 2011, Adarius recorded his best season since breaking into the league in 2008. He registered 62 receptions for 1,153 yards and four touchdowns with the Eskimos; Adarius' 1,153 yards receiving tied him with Fred Stamps as the team's leading receiver in 2011. After missing both pre-season games in 2012, Adarius has started in the Esks first two regular season games accumulating nine receptions for 145 yards.
Canadian Football League Stories from July 9, 2012
- Adarius Bowman Injury Update - Edmonton Eskimos
- QB Brad Sinopoli Signed - Calgary Stampeders
- Buck's BBQ Chip Autograph Session July 10 - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Blue Bombers Add Non-Import Running Back Riva to Practice Roster - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- 100th Grey Cup Festival Proudly Announces Partnership With CIS for 48th Vanier Cup - Toronto Argonauts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.