Ferrell, MoonDogs Run over BucksJuly 3, 2012 - Northwoods League (Northwoods) Mankato MoonDogs
Ferrell was lethal to the 'Dogs offense, going 5-5 at the plate with four runs scored, four RBI, and blasted two homeruns to leave the Bucks lost in their tracks. Chris Munoz (Oklahoma City) also lead the MoonDogs offense as he went 2-4 with two runs scored, an RBI and a double.
MoonDogs starter, Kyle McGrath (Louisville) went seven innings on the bump, allowing six runs on 11 hits and struck-out six Bucks batters to earn himself his fourth win of the season.
Stealing nine times in a single game, the MoonDogs, who are now on an eight game winning streak, have proved their playoff worth as they are now 20 games over .500
The 'Dogs will continue their home stand as they wrap up their three game series with the Waterloo Bucks. The MoonDogs are celebrating the 4th of July at Franklin Rogers for a 6:05 p.m. game time.
Single and season tickets are on sale at the MoonDogs office located at 1221 Caledonia Street. For more information, visit our website www.mankatomoondogs.com or call the MoonDogs office at 507-625-7047.
Northwoods League Stories from July 3, 2012
- Mallards Hold on to Beat Rafters - Madison Mallards
- Rafters Come up Short in Return Home - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Ferrell, MoonDogs Run over Bucks - Mankato MoonDogs
- Hermans Lifts Bullfrogs past Wisconsin 6-1 - Green Bay Bullfrogs
- Honkers Win Slugfest 12-11 - Rochester Honkers
- Loggers Handle Bombers in Opener - Battle Creek Bombers
- Woodchucks Stumble, Drop Their Second Game Straight - Wisconsin Woodchucks
- Mid Summer Goose Droppings - Rochester Honkers
- Rafters Awarded Waiver Claim on Former La Crosse Pitcher Bo Henning - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Mallards Come back to Take on Rafters - Madison Mallards
- Rox Bit by Huskies - St. Cloud Rox
- Willmar Suffers Late-Inning Loss to Beetles, 5-4 - Willmar Stingers
- La Crosse Rallies past Bullfrogs - Green Bay Bullfrogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.