Eskimos Announce Roster MovesJune 24, 2012 - Canadian Football League (CFL) Edmonton Eskimos
Reed Anderson (FB - Non-import)
Harry Coleman (LB - Import)
Dobson Collins (WR - Import)
Mitch Erickson (OL-Import)
Yamon Figurs (WR-Import)
John Goebel (RB - Import)
Brett Haenni (RB-Non-Import)
Evan Harrington (FB-Import)
Pete Ittersagen (DB-Import)
Ko Quaye (DL-Import)
Cordarol Scales (WR-Import)
Almondo Sewell (DL-Import)
Corey Woods (OL - Import)
The Club also announced that offensive lineman Joel Bell has been placed on the 9 game INJ list. Bell suffered an ankle injury in Thursday night's game against the BC Lions.
In announcing the moves, Eskimo General Manager Eric Tillman says "This is always an emotional day as our decisions impact the lives of many quality young men. It's important to emphasize that several of today's moves are transitional and we will add some players to our practice roster soon".
The Eskimos open the 2012 CFL regular season Saturday, June 30th when they host the Toronto Argonauts. Kickoff at 5:00pm.
Canadian Football League Stories from June 24, 2012
- Esks Add Kicker and Linebacker to Roster - Edmonton Eskimos
- Eskimos Announce Roster Moves - Edmonton Eskimos
- Roughriders Make Roster Moves - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- BC Lions Announce Transactions - B.C. Lions
- Stampeders Make Roster Moves - Calgary Stampeders
- Blue Bombers Set Practice Roster, Make Roster Moves - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.