Indians Kick off Four-Game Set with YankeesJune 21, 2012 - International League (IL) Indianapolis Indians
Friday, June 22 vs. Scranton/Wilkes-Barre 7:15 p.m. Presented by Coors Light:
Friday Night Fireworks -- Stick around after the game for a spectacular fireworks show, the first of 2012 since Opening Night.
Girl Scout Sleepover -- Following the post-game fireworks show, Girl Scouts and their chaperones will camp out on the Victory Field outfield and enjoy a movie on the right-field video board.
Saturday, June 23 vs. Scranton/Wilkes-Barre 7:05 p.m. Presented by Hoosier Lottery and WISH-TV:
Signature Saturday -- For the final time this season, members of the Indians will line the concourse for a pregame autograph session.
Breakin' Bboy McCoy -- Keep an eye on the Indianapolis bat boys. One of them is actually Breakin' Bboy McCoy, who entertains guests with his break-dancing skills.
WISH-TV Night --- Members of the WISH-TV team will throw out a simultaneous first pitch and sing the seventh inning stretch. During the game, the WISH-TV team will be conducting a meet-and-greet/autograph session on the concourse that will run through the fourth inning.
Sunday, June 24 vs. Scranton/Wilkes-Barre 1:15 p.m. Presented by Reynolds Farm Equipment, RTV6, PNC Bank:
Kids Eat Free -- Children 14 and under get a free hot dog, bag of chips and drink with the price of admission.
Souviner Sunday -- Learn more about the Indianapolis players and coaching staff with a souviner team card set handed out to the first 2,500 fans.
PNC Grow Up Great Day -- PNC Bank will have a fun and games station set up in the center field plaza.
Game Broadcast on RTV6 -- Sunday's contest will be aired live on RTV6. It is the first of three Sunday afternoon contests (also July 15 & 29) that will be aired on RTV6 during the 2012 season.
Monday, June 25 vs. Scranton/Wilkes-Barre 7:05 p.m. Presented by Snyder's-Lance, Marsh Supermarkets, My 107.9, Kaplan University:
Monday Dollar Menu -- Ballpark favorites such as hot dogs, peanuts and boxes of popcorn can be purchased for just $1 each.
Following the four-game series with Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, the Indians will continue their homestand with four games against the West Division-rival Toledo Mud Hens June 26-29. Tickets for all eight games are available by going online at www.IndyIndians.com, calling the Victory Field box office at 317-269-2282 or visiting the box office at 501 W. Maryland Street.
International League Stories from June 21, 2012
- Bats Complete Four Game Sweep of SWB with 11-6 Win - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees
- Martinez Scores Game-Winner in 10th, Knights Beat Clippers 5-4 - Charlotte Knights
- Chiefs Finish Sweep of First-Place Red Sox - Syracuse Chiefs
- PawSox Get Swept in Syracuse - Pawtucket Red Sox
- Post-Game Notes- Durham 14, Rochester 8 - Rochester Red Wings
- Gwinnett Swept by Indianapolis, 4-2 - Gwinnett Braves
- Indians Sweep Away Braves with 4-2 Victory - Indianapolis Indians
- Britton, Tides Rush by Buffalo - Norfolk Tides
- IronPigs Game Notes - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Rochester Red Wings Game Notes - Thursday, June 21 vs. Durham (Rays) - Rochester Red Wings
- All-Star Game Update: Announcers, Umpires Named - Buffalo Bisons
- Indians Kick off Four-Game Set with Yankees - Indianapolis Indians
- Bisons Notes - Buffalo at Norfolk (12:15 P.M.) - Buffalo Bisons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.