Montreal Impact Summer Camps Start in Three WeeksJune 4, 2012 - Major League Soccer (MLS) Montreal Impact
On the island of Montreal, the 2012 summer camps will be held at Stade Hebert in St. Leonard, due to the renovations being done at Stade Saputo and the resurfacing of the training field at Olympic Park (June 25-29, July 2-6, July 9-13, August 6-10 and August 13-17). Stade Hebert is easily accessible via Autoroute 40 and is minutes away from Galeries d'Anjou.
In order to better serve the greater metropolitan aera, the Montreal Impact So.Sc. will also be at the Bell Sports Complex in Brossard, July 2-6 and August 13-17, as well as Parc Cap Jeunesse, in St. Jerome, July 16-20.
"This will be a very busy summer with more the Soccer Schools opportunities for young players," declared Olivier Brett, Impact Soccer Schools' director. "There are only a few spots remaining to take advantage of the best training in Quebec so parents should register as soon as possible. Our camps this summer will be memorable for all participating boys and girls."
Participants will receive a ball and a t-shirt (a $55 value) and benefit from the 15 hours of training offered by the technical staff of the Impact Soccer Schools, composed primarily of Impact Academy coaches and players. The players will be grouped according to their ages. Cost for the camp is $185 (plus tax) for one week, $175 (plus tax) / week for two weeks and $165 (plus tax) / week for three weeks or more.
REGISTRATION AND INFORMATION
For more information or to register for one of the programs, visit AcademieImpactMontreal.com, tab Impact Soccer Schools or by calling 514.328.3668 (ext. 250).
Major League Soccer Stories from June 4, 2012
- Root Sports Receives Emmy Awards for Timbers Broadcasts - Portland Timbers
- Earthquakes Weekly Update - San Jose Earthquakes
- Sporting KC Hosts Colorado Rapids on Tuesday - Sporting Kansas City
- Weekly Update: Red Bulls Hunt for Open Cup Quarterfinals Berth Tuesday - New York Red Bulls
- Red Bulls to Stream New York-Harrisburg Fourth Round U.S. Open Cup Match - New York Red Bulls
- Impact Hosts New England Revolution Tuesday in Reserve League - Montreal Impact
- D.C. United Academy Update - D.C. United
- LIVESTRONG Sporting Park to Host U.S. Men's National Team in World Cup Qualifier - Sporting Kansas City
- Weekly Update: Rapids Visit Sporting Kansas City in U.S. Open Cup - Colorado Rapids
- Chicago Fire Use Break to Gear up for New York Red Bulls - Chicago Fire
- Montreal Impact Summer Camps Start in Three Weeks - Montreal Impact
- U.S. Soccer Announces U.S. Open Cup Possible Quarterfinal Pairings - D.C. United
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.