Marcel Noebels to Play for Team GermanyDecember 8, 2011 - Western Hockey League (WHL) Seattle Thunderbirds
Germany is playing in Division 1 Group A at the tournament and will compete against Austria, Belarus, Great Britain, Norway and Slovenia. The team that wins Division 1 Group A will earn a spot in the Top Division for the 2013 World Junior Championship.
The Division 1 Group A teams will play in a round robin tournament from December 11 to December 17. Noebels will miss the five T-Birds games while with Team Germany.
The Division 1 Group A teams will play in a round robin tournament from December 11 to December 17. Noebels will miss five T-Birds games while with Team Germany.
This season with the T-Birds, Noebels has appeared in 25 games and has nine goals and 11 assists.
The T-Birds face the Prince George Cougars on Friday at ShoWare Center at 7:35pm. They take on the Victoria Royals on Saturday at 7:05pm at ShoWare Center.
T-Birds single game tickets for the 2011-12 season are available online at the T-Birds website and at the ShoWare Center box office. The ShoWare Center Box Office is open Monday through Friday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday game days at 10 a.m. and Sunday game days at noon.
T-Birds season tickets are currently on sale. Season tickets can be purchased by calling the T-Birds office at 253-239-7825.
Western Hockey League Stories from December 8, 2011
- Oil Kings Extend Streak to Eight - Edmonton Oil Kings
- Connor Honey Joins T-Birds - Seattle Thunderbirds
- Pats Weekend Preview - Regina Pats
- WHL this Week: Looking Ahead - WHL
- Marcel Noebels to Play for Team Germany - Seattle Thunderbirds
- Cougars to Host Family Night December 28 - Prince George Cougars
- World Junior Tickets Still Available - Lethbridge Hurricanes
- Vancouver Giants Weekend Preview - Vancouver Giants
- Wheat Kings Getting In The Holiday Spirit - Brandon Wheat Kings
- Rankin's Two Pace Americans to 5-3 Win Over Royals - Tri-City Americans
- Royals Fall to Americans - Victoria Royals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.