Mavericks Place Two Players on WaiversOctober 14, 2011 - Central Hockey League (CHL) - Missouri Mavericks
"This is a tough time of year, the guys have been working hard all week," said Mavericks' Head Coach Scott Hillman. "We have to get our numbers down and last night was a good chance to evaluate the players in game situations. We still have several more decisions to come after the weekend."
The Mavericks currently have 27 players remaining in camp.
The Mavericks play their home games at the state-of-the-art Independence Events Center where parking is always free. Individual game tickets for all home games are on sale now by calling (800) 745-3000 or visiting www.Ticketmaster.com . Call (816) 252-7825 for more information on the Mavericks or visit www.MissouriMavericks.com .
Central Hockey League Stories from October 14, 2011
- Thunder beats Tulsa in shootout, 2-1 - Wichita Thunder
- Bees Close Preseason with 4-1 Victory Over Laredo - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- Dayton Gems Overpower Komets - Dayton Gems
- Sher-Wood and Easton Return as CHL Equipment Suppliers - CHL
- Americans Open the Preseason Tonight - Allen Americans
- Chris Chappell Assigned to Thunder - Wichita Thunder
- Mavericks Place Two Players on Waivers - Missouri Mavericks
- Mallards Team with Fox Sports Radio 1230 - Quad City Mallards
- Bucks Stung by Bees in Shoot-Out - Laredo Bucks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.