Energy, Toyota of Des Moines Enter into Jersey PartnershipNovember 17, 2010 - NBA Development League (D-League) - Iowa Energy
The Energy will wear co-branded jerseys with a Toyota of Des Moines logo beneath the numeral on the front of all jerseys this season. The Energy word mark will continue to be displayed above the numeral on the front.
"Jersey branding is very popular overseas, and to be at the forefront of this type of partnership in the U.S. says a lot about Toyota of Des Moines and their leader, Steve Luebke," said Energy General Manager Chris Makris. "It takes a person with a real vision and the ability to be ahead of the pack to see the potential of this relationship, and Steve is that person," said Makris.
As part of the partnership, Toyota of Des Moines has purchased 10,000 single game tickets that will be distributed to charitable organizations throughout Central Iowa this season.
The Energy open up their 2010-11 campaign Friday night at Dakota before returning to Des Moines Saturday for the home opener. That game starts at 7 PM at Wells Fargo Arena. Tickets are on sale at www.iowanba.com or by calling 564-8550.
NBA Development League Stories from November 17, 2010
- Energy Release Five, Roster Set - Iowa Energy
- BayHawks Waive Three to Set Roster - Erie BayHawks
- Energy, Toyota of Des Moines Enter into Jersey Partnership - Iowa Energy
- Limited Tickets Remain for Bighorns Home Opener - Reno Bighorns
- Skyforce Waives Three Players - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Vipers Finalize Opening Night Roster - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Meet the Team at APX Alarm - Utah Flash
- Vipers to Host Championship Banner and Ring Ceremony Before Home Opener Thursday - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- 66ers Waive Diane, Lomers - Tulsa 66ers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.